Oh my...just wonderful! I agree ~ sleeping baby photos, always good. :)My Moment: Summertime is Bumble Bees and Sunflowers http://www.magikalfolkcrafts.com/whispersfromthewoods/?p=3757
I agree, they are my favorite! I surely wish I had more of my own children like this. So sweet and peaceful, a wonderful moment.
Oh, you've captured such a sweet moment! Those curls! Those little hands!My moment: http://whiteapples.typepad.com/blog/2010/07/this-moment.html
Oh baby love! What a beautiful picture! Those curls and those lips are just too much! It would take all might will power not to snuggle in and just let him sleep!
What a lovely shot. I love your bio and enjoyed my visit to your blog.Blessings,Stacy
Oh my...just wonderful! I agree ~ sleeping baby photos, always good. :)
ReplyDeleteMy Moment: Summertime is Bumble Bees and Sunflowers
http://www.magikalfolkcrafts.com/whispersfromthewoods/?p=3757
I agree, they are my favorite! I surely wish I had more of my own children like this. So sweet and peaceful, a wonderful moment.
ReplyDeleteOh, you've captured such a sweet moment! Those curls! Those little hands!
ReplyDeleteMy moment: http://whiteapples.typepad.com/blog/2010/07/this-moment.html
Oh baby love! What a beautiful picture! Those curls and those lips are just too much! It would take all might will power not to snuggle in and just let him sleep!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shot. I love your bio and enjoyed my visit to your blog.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Stacy